We are Hiring for a Content Writer Technical, to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality content writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
A Content Writer plays an important role at The Brihaspati Infotech Pvt. Ltd. in the Digital Marketing team. Engaging and informative content can attract visitors and help to build a brand reputation.
As a Content Writer, you have the opportunity to work closely on the in-house project as well with our international client projects.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the Business Development team to produce content that drives awareness among our target audiences and generates leads. This is an opportunity to work closely with a seasoned team of senior executives and managers to develop your marketing skills.
- Performing research on the latest trends in web development and digital marketing for content creation and business development purposes.
- Content creation efforts for SEO, web content, and social media marketing. Monitoring publications relevant to our target audience.
- Write and produce content that addresses the interests of our core audiences as they relate to our technology.
- Engage in content promotion efforts, from operating paid digital channels to email marketing to influencer and channel outreach.
- Must be a logical thinker and the thought process must reflect in the writing so that customers can find the reason for which they are reading the write-up.
- Must have interest, natural flair for writing, and be able to deliver content that works on the online arena perfectly.
- Write content, which is original, grammar error-free, technically/conceptually authentic, and nice in presentation & formatting, coherency, High on Readability and Usability.
- Do content research from various sites online (cross-reference check for technical and conceptual authenticity), and bring out the conclusion to mention in the write-up for the reader’s help.
- Working with Developers and Product Managers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and creating appropriate marketing content for the website, campaigns, datasheets, collaterals.
- Can play with words, must be able to describe similar content in different formats and present in different styles so that the content does not look similar and sustain readers’ interest.
- Generate Content, which must be holistic and should be complete in all respect. Starting and end should not be abrupt and different from the central idea of the entire write-up. The title of the write-up and the intro paragraph must be in sync with the rest of the description.
- Must be a self-learner, demonstrate a high learning curve, and potential to accept and work on the various challenges associated with the job profile.
- Must self-review his/her content before sending for final posting. Should be open to receive and implement suggestions for the betterment of the final output.
- Need to make sure that the content must be free from plagiarism, piracy; must not violet Copyright.
- Exceptional command over English as a language and having experience writing for the US audience.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation and paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Salary: Best in the Industry
Leave a comment to apply
When you think of the Java Script ecosystem, you will almost certainly think of Angular and React...
First, we all eat, then do anything else. As you all know Chandigarh is best in everything like...
Today in this blog I am going to tell you about the famous Sukhna lake Chandigarh- 'The City...
Fast Food as a concept originated in the west. The idea was to cater to a larger chunk of people...