For course, details Call 7837505001-7717255001 | Sco 134, First floor sec34 Chandigarh
In this article of Graphic designing course in Chandigarh, you will get all updated information about our graphic designing training | very important things you need to know As a Graphic designer, i.e. you must have good command over some software & your visualization, Web and graphic designing are easy to learn and high earning. You may earn up to $50’000 as a Graphic designer. You may also apply for certain exams for graphic designing to certify your skills!
Graphic designing course in chandigarh
Graphic Designing Course in chandigarh is the most popular course in the royal city today in the, if you’re an aspiring graphic designer (Skills of a graphic designer?) or thinking about taking up a creative career in graphic designing, you should look into the graphic designing courses. The course will provide you with a deep understanding of all the necessary theories and make you well equipped with various software. Graphic designing is the interdisciplinary branch of Designing, which deals with creating innovative creativity using digital tools and transforming them for proper interpretation. The courses are available both online and offline. The most popular is the online graphic designing courses with certificates that are running in the market.
What will you study in the Graphic designing course?
- Anyone who has a bachelor’s degree from any government or private design school can enroll in the course.
- The Graphic Designing training in chandigarh will provide you with proper insight into theories topography, color theory, layout, photos, and other design theories and skills. The course will help you create logos and branding packages for your clients.
- Whatever field of graphic design you wish to follow, like studio art, website design, commercial and motion graphics, computerized design, production, typography, and other similar coursework that constitutes a fine art or graphic design program. Other courses include around design principles, including design theory and learning the design process.
- Graphic Designing Training in chandigarh will help you learn the basics of becoming a designer and work with different graphic designing software like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Affinity Designer, Sketch, Adobe InDesign, GIMP, and much other software that can help you create different designs. Many different graphic design styles are offered by various.
- You can find out the one that interests you. Choosing the appropriate coursework and receiving the right qualifications will make all the difference once you start working in the industry.
It is also imperative that keep up with industry trends and technological advancements from time to time as it helps them to be on their A-game at all times. Web designing course is also similar and important skillset of a graphic designer, the combination of web and graphic designer can earn more and grow faster
Benefits of Pursuing a Graphic Designing Course?
- With the growing digital market, all almost businesses have moved onto digital platforms to promote and market their products. This has led to a rise in demand for various professionals from the creative industries.
- A graphic designing training will help you gain the edge over the rest as the professional course helps to provide you with better job opportunities. Your earning potential increases significantly if you have a professional certificate under your belt.
- A professional course will provide you with the skillset and experience you need for your career advancement. The course will also help you connect to industry professionals by providing internships and gives you the experience of working on hand projects.
- From working in Advertising agencies to working with well-established brands or even as a freelancer, the job opportunities for a Graphic designer are endless.
- Many famous companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft hire graphic designers.
- The average pay of a freelance Graphic Designers is $50,028 per year.
With all these opportunities opening up in the industry, one should enroll in a Graphic designing course.
Professional Training & Exams for the course
Graphic Designing professional courses & Exam, To learn graphic designing courses in Patiala for beginners one should have a deep understanding of consumer behavior and sound knowledge of analytical skills. Graphic Designing Course duration and Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts usually takes 4 years to complete i.e. 120 – 180 hours of classes, which are further divided into general education, core studies in graphic design, and electives. You can also apply for advanced Graphic Designing training after class 10 or Matriculate. But some diploma courses require 10+2. You can pursue a degree also in graphic designing, however, for that, you have to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks. Graphic Designing Syllabus covers important topics like Fundamentals of Design, Visualisation Techniques, Craft Design Studies, Design Process and Thinking, Introduction to Graphic Design, Advanced Illustration Techniques, Virtual Ergonomics, Design for Moving Images, Advertising Design, etc.
Exams after the graphic designing course:
You can pursue graphic design courses from professional colleges in India and for that aspirants have to appear for an entrance exam. Few popular entrance exams conducted for the selection of the aspirants for the admission in graphic Design Course are:
- NID Entrance Exam
- Pearl Academy Entrance
- TDV Entrance Exam
- United world Institute of Design
Graphic Designing Career Options, Job Prospects, and Top Recruiters:
Candidates having a degree or diploma in Graphic Designing have various job opportunities both in Government and Private sector i.e. Government ministries, fashion houses, marketing companies, consulting firms, hotels, restaurants, etc. in the following roles you can apply for:
- Flash Animator
- Layout Designer
- UI Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developer
- SEO Consultant
- Advertising Art Director
- Content Management System specialist
After completing the graphic designing course most of the aspirants are recruited by:
- Print & Publishing houses (e.g. newspapers, magazines)
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic Design Studios
- TV & Multimedia production houses
- Website Development Studios
- E-learning companies
- Web Design Studios
Salary packages of a graphic designer
Fresher in Graphic Designing will get a salary package of 10-15K per month. Hike in salaries depends upon your experience and projects done by the employee. For highly experienced individuals package may vary from INR. 62,000 to 3,00,000 per month.
Best Graphics Designing Training in Chandigarh: Techedo Technologies is the certified Graphic Designing Training Institute with more than 5 years of experience in the field of IT training. It has trained over 5,000 + professionals in India. The institute provides a wide range of career, professional, short-term, and certification courses designed by their expert academicians after thorough study and research of market scenarios. Pearl Graphic Center provides 100% practical training in live projects, job placement assistance to big IT Companies
Video Editing Course
Video editing is a very lucrative field and there is also great demand for skilled video editors. There are many softwares free and paid that help you edit a video. But you need to know how to use the features they offer. Moreover, you should know how to cut pieces of a video and arrange the video in such a way that it looks appealing to viewers. In this article, you will learn all about a video editing course, what video editing is, online course. Moreover, you will also learn about some of the best video editing software and job opportunities as a video editor. Further, we also talk about photo editing and graphic designing. These are very closely related to video editing. A video editing course will further teach you how to add VFX, music, and sound effects to improve the quality of your video.
What is Video Editing?
Video editing refers to rearranging clips and images in the footage. It involves several steps such as adding effects, sounds, removing unwanted clips, and many more. Video editing is part of post production work. It means the work done after shooting a video. Editing a video improves the quality of the video. Generally, an edited video includes sound effects, visual effects, color correction, etc. Video editing is a vital part that is required in many fields such as movies, Youtube, animation, etc. We will look at the job opportunities later. The two main types of video editing are Linear video editing and Non linear video editing. There are also many online video editors too. Obviously, an online video editor allows you to edit videos without installing software.
Learn Video Editing Online
Now, people prefer learning anything online rather than learning it offline. There are many online video editing course with which you can learn video editing at your home. Many institutions offer to teach online. They use software such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, etc. These softwares allow you to share your screen, chatting, and many other features. Moreover, some platforms teach you through recorded videos. For example, SkillShare, Udemy, etc. Tutors record these videos and ask for a fee in return. A perk of this is that you can watch these videos anytime according to your ease. Moreover, some creators also allow life time access to their videos.
The modules depend on the institution you learn from or the software you choose. Thus, we will discuss the common topics.
- Adding transition- Transition means editing two or more clips to make them one. You will learn how to do this fluently.
- Adding graphics, sounds, effects- By adding various graphics and sounds in your video, you can improve the quality of your video.
- Colour correction- Colour correction means editing the colours in a video to make it look even through out the video.
- Importing video- You will also learn how to import the footage from any device. Generally, it can be a camera, mobile phone or PC.
- Designing titles- You will learn how to create titles for your videos. Many softwares have a titling feature. They allow you to create clean titles.
The modules also depend on which video editing software you wish to learn. The features and tools offered vary from software.
Best Video Editing Software
We will discuss some best video editing softwares. These softwares offer different features. All of them have some good points and some bad points about them.
- Adobe Premiere Pro– Premiere Pro is a professional editing software. It is widely used in ads, movies, Youtube, etc. You can import from a wide range of sources. Further, it supports VR formats, 4k, and 8k. Premiere Pro is available for both Windows and Mac.
- Final Cut Pro– Final Cut Pro is another software for professional editing. It is only available for Mac. Moreover, it has a one time payment option. Some features that it offers are HDR support, noise reduction, multi cam editing. Further, it also offers many effects.
- CyberLink PowerDirector 365– It is the fastest video editing software. It has a straightforward interface that makes it easy to use. Some of its features are motion tracking, 360-degree video editing. Moreover, there is multi cam editing and many effects.
- Pinnacle Studio– Pinnacle Studio is known for its fast rendering speed and intuitive user interface. It comes as a one time payment. Its features include multi cam editing, 4k support, a library of effects, titles and templates, and much more.
- iMovie– iMovie is exclusive for Mac users. It is most popularly known for its chroma key tool. It has many other features. For example, 4k support, built-in themes, audio editing, changing the speed of videos, and much more.
- Filmora– Filmora is designed for users new to editing. It has a very user-friendly interface. The most useful feature it has is its built-in library of royalty-free music. On top of that, you get many filters and effects.
What is Photo Editing?
Photo editing means making changes in an image to raise its quality. Certainly, you can make your image look real and vibrant. Some basic photo editing practices are:
- Cropping– You can crop unwanted elements in your pic.
- Colour Correction– You can change the colours of elements present in your image.
- Sharpening– It allows you to have a cleaner look. It is useful if you want to enlarge an image and print it.
- Adjust Contrast– Contrast refers to a range of light to dark tones. There are three contrast options, low, medium, and high. With high contrast, you see a dark tone of every colour. On the other hand, with low contrast, you see a light tone of every colour.
- White Balance– This feature adjusts the colour balancing of light to make it look neutral white.
What is Graphic Designing?
Graphic designing is the skill of creating visuals with the motive to express ideas. Graphic design is everywhere, business logos, ads, charts, etc. The main use of graphic design is to promote a product or develop a brand identity. There are various types of graphic designs. Some types of graphic design are:
- User Interface Graphic Design– UI designing is done to make the UI of an app easy to use. UI designing focuses on the visual experience of the user. Examples of UI designing are theme design in WordPress or Shopify, app design.
- Marketing and Advertising Graphic Design– People find visuals more interesting. Thus, companies and businesses need graphic designers to reach their target audience. These graphic designers make billboards, charts, posters, images for blogs, etc.
- Motion Graphic Design– Motion graphic design is also called motion design. These are the graphics that are in motion. Motion designs include animations, GIFs, video games, etc.
- Visual Identity Graphic design– They work with businesses to make visuals to create an identity for them that will act as the face of the brand. They create logos, colour palettes, typography, etc. These designers need to have very good creative skills.
Video editing is in demand and you can earn well with it. There is plenty of room in this field. You will learn about some of these here.
Animator– Animators create frames. These frames are multiple images. When these frames are connected, they create an illusion movement. This is called animation. An animator needs to have several skills such as creativity, drawing skills, familiarity with graphics software. They need to have video editing skills and also skills in effects software. The average salary of an animator in India is Rs. 330,408/year.
Film Editor– A film editor’s work involves cutting footage, editing footage by adding sound effects, visual effects, and more. They work very closely with the director. They also must make sure that the movie follows the director’s vision. Editors might work with the lighting, music, and make-up team. The average salary of a film editor in India is Rs. 323,476/year.
There are many more jobs available.
In this article, we discussed all the details about video editing and video editing course. You will learn about the modules of video editing, learning video editing online. Moreover, you will also know about some best software in this article. Further, we discussed what photo editing is and some basic photo editing processes. Then we discussed what graphic designing is and some graphic designing types and brief about them. You will also learn about the job opportunities for you after learning video editing. This is a lucrative field with growing demand. But you will also face competition in this field.