Driving licence is the most important document for driving vehicle in Chandigarh. If you don’t have driving licence then you can’t drive vehicle in Chandigarh, even then you drive vehicle then you get lots of penalties by traffic police. How to get back your driving licence in Chandigarh and i also get penalties by traffic police. So that’s why it is advise to always take your original driving licence. If by mistake you lose your driving licence then you can apply for duplicate driving licence. There is a question….. how to make duplicate driving licence? how to get back your driving licence in Chandigarh. Step to follow in case you lose your driving licence.
First of all you need some important document for duplicate driving licence.
- Go to the police station and make FIR file.
- Do copy of FIR.
- Then you go to the notary office for get an affidavit on a stamped paper. This affidavit is a proof that your licence is losing and you need a duplicate driving licence for driving vehicle.
- You will have to pay some money to the notary service and stamped paper.
- Fill application form LLD (you get this form from RTO office).
- In case the licence is getting damage, it has to submitted to the Regional Licencing Authority (RLA).
- Valid age and address proof.
Offline procedure for how to get back your driving licence ?
- First go the RTO office. Make surer that you take 3 passport sized photos, copy of the FIR and the affidavit.
- Go to RTO office then collect the application form for a duplicate licence.
- Complete the application form and submit it at the driving licence branch along with the other documents.
- After this, you will have to go through the biometric section then there your photo will be click and thumbprint will be taking for duplicate driving licence.
- After sometime you will get your duplicate driving licence.
Online procedure for how to get back your driving licence ?
- You will have to completely fill and submit the LLD form. Also, you will have an upload option where you will be able to upload all necessary document.
- You will be requiring to take a printout of the completely filled form LLD. Attach photo wherever necessary and sign the form.
- Handover the form at the RTO office from where you originally got your Driving License form. Submit all necessary documents. You will not be requiring to take the Driving test again to get back or a duplicate license.
- Once this is doing, the duplicate driving license will be sending to your registered home driving license till you get your duplicate Driving Licence.
- Visit this site-http://chdtransport.gov.in/ then follow these steps.
you click on RLA option which is show in below photo.
Click on Driving Licence option which is reveal in below picture.
You click on change address\ duplicate driving licence which is giving in below.
You click on method 1 online which is giving in below.
Next there is full information about how to make duplicate driving licence online. you read it and do what is write in below option.